Our Exceptional Cosmetic Dentist | El Cajon
Cosmetic dentistry is more popular than ever because people are realizing there’s no reason to live with a smile they aren’t happy with. Our El Cajon cosmetic dentist knows that a brilliant smile makes a great first impression, and also has the ability to enhance self esteem and confidence. Jamacha Dental, serving the El Cajon area, is pleased to offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry services. No matter what oral concerns you have about your teeth, we are ready, willing, and equipped to deal with them.
What are our most popular cosmetic dentistry services?
Cosmetic dentistry procedures are used to treat stained, misaligned, broken, or missing teeth and restore both the beauty and function of the smile. Jamacha Dental provides the following cosmetic dentistry services — all conveniently under one roof at our El Cajon office.
• Teeth whitening to brighten your smile. ~ We use the non-heat lamp based KOR teeth whitening system and offer both in-office and take-home options so you can choose what works best for you.
• Invisalign® or Six Month Smiles ~ We offer accelerated and / or nearly invisible orthodontic treatments
• Composite fillings ~ We use tooth colored fillings to fill cavities and we can also replace metal ones.
• Porcelain veneers ~ We use porcelain materials to create gorgeous natural looking veneers that can bond to the visible side of your teeth, eliminating spaces and correct misshapen or crooked teeth.
• Dental implants, crowns, and bridges to replace missing teeth or to replace older, failing dental restorations. ~ We listen to our patients concerns and aesthetic goals and come up with the best solution that fits their needs.
• Reshaping the gums ~ There are ways that minor gum reshaping can make a big impact on the aesthetics of your smile. If you feel your teeth look too small, ask us about crown lengthening!
Bonus – We offer Botox!
Our El Cajon cosmetic dentist, Dr. Loye now offers Botox treatments to enhance the appearance of the face, as well as to alleviate TMJ pain. Many of our patients have taken advantage of our Botox offerings to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on their face and to further enhance their smiles. We also offer a variety of dermal fillers for a similar effect. There’s simply no need to visit a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for Botox when Dr. Loye, can perform these procedures for you. As a seasoned dentist, Dr. Loye has given hundreds of oral injections and is professionally educated about the muscle structure of the face, head, and neck. Botox facial injections have become a way to offer services in an area his patients may want, but didn’t know it is as easy as adding it to the end of their teeth cleaning appointment.
Contact Us Today
Jamacha Dental in El Cajon takes a very patient-centered approach to dentistry. We always want to hear what you have to say, and are ready to work with you to achieve the smile you’ve been wanting. Contact us today to see how we can help with your cosmetic dentistry needs. Schedule a consultation.